TOP 14 Reasons why homeowners List and Buy with
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Gerry M. Costa:
1) Gerry provides Daily, Weekly, Bi-weekly and Monthly Real Estate Market Action Reports.
2) Gerry markets and advertises your home in local publications such as AZ Daily Star, Sahuarita/Green Valley Newspaper, Real Estate Magazines, Mails Just Listed Post Cards to your neighbors, Hires and pays for a Professional Photographer to take High Quality photos of your home, generates virtual tours, Posts your Virtual Tours on YouTube, Facebook and 600+ Real Estate Websites and shows you "PROOF!"
3) Gerry “personally” hosts Open Houses. A minimum average of (4).
4) Gerry works with a loan officer that can Pre-Qualify any potential buyer within (15) minutes that calls ads, personalized for sale sign or that comes through an Open House.
5) Gerry provides you proof of how many houses he has $SOLD$ in your community in the past (6) months.
6) Gerry prices your home accurately to sell and does not price it to help your competition sell.
7) Always Provides Full Color flyers, Honest feedback, Results and Excellent Customer Service!
9) Gerry has been licensed to sell real estate in the state of Arizona for the past 10+ years.
10) SOLD over 500+ properties.
12) List or Buy your home with Gerry M Costa and he provides a Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan at close of sale at no cost to you.
*After all, sellers are paying $Thousands$ of dollars for a Realtor to market and give the home the "MAXIMUM" exposure to attain a ready, willing and able buyer(s)!*
Now is a great time to buy or sell a home! For a confidential FREE price evaluation on what your home's Top Market Value, call me or text (520) 975-0895.
Awards And Designations
*Member to Sterling Society
*Member to International Diamond Society
*Recipient of Excellence in Customer Service Awards
Areas of Expertise
Tucson, Sahuarita, Green Valley, Vail, Marana and Oro Valley.
*Head Coach for Soccer
*Member with "Keeping Arizona Beautiful"
Communities I Serve
Tucson, Sahuarita, Green Valley, Oro Valley, and Vail.